Monday, November 13, 2006

The Phantom of the Opera♪

I read The Phantom of the Opera.
I think that it is very sad story, because the phantom is a lonely man. He never loved from woman. He has a yellow face, no nose and black holes for eyes!! unbelivable!!

The Opera House in Paris is a very famous and beautiful building. It is the biggest Opera House in the world. I want to go there♪ But strange things are happening. It is the Phantom of the Opera.....

The phantom fall in love with a dancer. A dancer is Christine.
She becomes popular instead love for him, but she loves Raoul.
At last, she kissed the phantom. That was his first kiss from a woman and he cried.
Christina is free and married Raoul. It is happy ending!!

Do you believe in ghosts? I believe it, but I have never seen it. I don't want to see it.

No comments: