Wednesday, November 22, 2006

-Pocahontas-


I read “Pocahontas”. I like this book, because it is love story.
Main characters are beautiful young Indian girl and a brave Englishman.
Her name is Pocahontas. His name is John Smith.

In 1607 the English come to Virginia, in North America. They build a town and call it Jamestown. But Indian lived there. It was their country.
Some of the Indian likes English, but other doesn’t like them.

Pocahontas fall in love with him at first sight, but their love didn’t bear fruit!!
Smith went back for England. He said nothing for her.
A few later, she married other John. She is happy. Then they went to England. I think England is very exciting and interested for Indian girl.

This is my recommends book.

1 comment:

Rick said...

I like this story, too. Have you seen the movie New World?